More information on GLHEPRO, including a downloadable version of the User's Manual, is available at http://www.hvac.okstate.edu/glhepro/.
To order GLHEPRO please call a sales associate at 800-626-4747. GLHEPRO may not be ordered online.
|GLHEPRO V.4.0-120 (#32035-120)||$525.00|
|GLHEPRO V.4.0-LRO (#32035-LRO)||$525.00|
|GLHEPRO V.4.0-400+ (#32035-400+)||$725.00|
|GLHEPRO V.4.0 Demonstration Disk (#32040)||$50.00|
GLHEPRO 4.0-120: Contains 307 different borehole configurations between 1 and 120 boreholes. Configurations include lines, L-shaped fields, U-shaped fields, open rectangular fields and rectangular fields.
GLHEPRO 4.0-LRO: Contains only large rectangular borefields, 100 boreholes and larger. The algorithms used to create the g-functions were based on configurations of up to 400 boreholes in size. Beyond 400 boreholes, the program extrapolates the results.GLHEPRO 4.0-400+: Contains all configurations in GLHEPRO 4.0-120 and GLHEPRO 4.0-LRO.
New features for version 4.0 include:
- Capability to model rectangular borefields up to 900 boreholes.
- Sizing of ground loop heat exchanger and supplemental heat source/sink as part of a hybrid ground source heat pump system.
- More accurate calculation of borehole thermal resistance, including thermal mass effects.
- Revamped fluid property routines. The working fluid can now be specified in terms of composition and concentration.
- Addition of double U-tube and concentric tube heat exchangers.
- Marked improvement of output reporting. Users can specify what information is reported, and have the option of creating a Microsoft Excel-compatible .CSV file.
- International ground temperatures are available for several locations, and users may enter additional locations.
- Heat pump database has been greatly expanded.
|From Version 3.0|
|GLHEPRO V.4.0-120 (#32046-120)||$175.00|
|GLHEPRO V.4.0-LRO (#32046-LRO)||$325.00|
|GLHEPRO V.4.0-400+ (#32046-400+)||$375.00|
|From Version 4.0-120 or 4.0-LRO|
|GLHEPRO V.4.0-400+ (#32048-120)||$250.00|
|GLHEPRO V.4.0-400+ (#32048-LRO)||$250.00|
Extra licenses for companies or individuals that have purchased a full version above:
|GLHEPRO V.4.0-120 (#32055-120)||$375.00|
|GLHEPRO V.4.0-LRO (#32055-LRO)||$425.00|
|GLHEPRO V.4.0-400+ (#32055-400+)||$575.00|
For information on purchasing a University Site License (or upgrade a University Site License) intended for instructional and research purposes, contact a sales associate at 800-626-4747.
Delivery options, including an electronic download option, are listed at http://hvac.okstate.edu/glhepro/. Please specify the preferred delivery option with your order.
LoopLinkŪ PRO is simple, powerful, web-based ground loop design software commercial designers can use anywhere for just $50/month. (IGSHPA Members receive 20% off the subscription price)
Learn More > https://looplinkpro.com
Log In > https://looplinkpro.com/login/
WHEN TO CHOOSE LOOPLINK PRO
You need PRO for projects with building loads that are not necessarily driven by the local weather. These buildings may have high internal gains, significant occupancy levels or large ventilation requirements that require detailed load analyses.
Projects PRO is Well Suited for Include:
- Manufacturing Facilities
FOR RESIDENTIAL/LIGHT COMMERCIAL DESIGNERS
LoopLinkŪ RLC enables you to design loopfields for multi-zone, multi-heat pump residential/light commercial geo systems for only $50/month. (IGSHPA Members receive 20% off the subscription price)
Learn More > http://looplinkrlc.com
Log In > http://looplinkrlc.com/login/
WHEN TO CHOOSE LOOPLINK RLC
You need RLC for projects with building loads that are primarily driven by the local weather. These buildings will have low occupancy schedules, negligible internal gains and low to moderate ventilation requirements and may be modeled using ACCA Manual J.
Projects RLC is Well Suited for Include:
- Homes (regardless of square footage)
- Multi-family Residences
- Small Offices
- Enclosed Storage Facilities
Ground Loop Design (GLD) 2010 Edition Geothermal Design Studio
for Commercial Applications
Please visit www.groundloopdesign.com for more information