Training is vital in any industry, especially in the ground source heat pump industry. Without training and accredited installers, ground source heat pumps have a greater chance of being installed incorrectly. Faulty installations can result in customer dissatisfaction and possible injury. IGSHPA training is the best way to learn accepted ground source heat pump standards and procedures and the best way to get ahead in the industry.
- Is essential for installers, contractors, and designers.
- Has over 20 years experience in training and workshops.
- Sets the industry standard for installation methods and training.
- Has accredited thousands of installers.
- Is the sole source for industry standard publications and guide books.
- Offers internationally recognized industry standard Installation, CGD, and Train-the- Trainer accreditation.
- Has nominal costs compared to the benefits of accreditation and experience.
- Explains the details, benefits, and troubleshooting of GSHPs.
- Is taught by trained industry experts.